Today’s one of those days where I sat down to write, put down a few sentences, then…
- Made a cup of coffee
- Put the dishes away
- Made those nagging phone calls I’d been putting off
- Had some food
- Took care of the cats
- Put on a sweater
- Checked the usual online sites
- Wrote a bunch
- Brought in and opened the mail
- Made a cup of my favorite tea
- Decided I could make my word count after all
- Immediately began writing this blog post instead
Some days are just like that. Here, have a picture of the irises I got for Valentine’s Day. They’ve opened up beautifully.
(Anything to procrastinate.)
Okay, back to it. This was my last intermission for the day.